Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Introduction.

Well hello Internet world! This is obviously my first post ! I really wanted to start a blog for a while and I finally decided to try it out. I'm going to start out with a tad bit about me.
    I am a young person who is enjoying life. I live in a suburb of Detroit, with my best friend Brandon. I am a vegetarian, and I do yoga. I spend my time attempting to knit and sew. I also do music and photography occasionally and other art medians. I am pretty interesting, or so I have been told.
   Why do I want a blog? I don't know really. Just seems fun, and maybe I'll make some cool friends! What will I talk about? Everything from my self to politics. Maybe I will define a purpose later on, but for now I don't know really.

   Well I hope you are somewhat interested in following me/ reading what I post. If not I'm sorry then. Thank you for reading either way. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment